Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

messing around with girls...
aquamia posted:
I've been with my boyfriend for over three years and I love him to death, but in the past I really enjoyed messing around with some of my girlfriends. So lately I have found myself fantasizing about being with another woman... I tried to bring this up with him to see if he would be okay with it, but his response was that he would get too jealous and that the only way he would consider it would be if he could be involved too. I am scared to do something like that because I think it might damage our relationship. I, in no way am considering leaving him or do I want to be in a serious relationship with another woman... I just feel like I have a purely physical desire to be with another girl. Is it unfair of me to ask for this?? I know some people will say that messing around with a guy or a girl is the same thing, but I truly feel like two girls messing around for fun is completely different. Please help.
3point14 responded:
It doesn't matter how I feel about it, how other random people feel about it, or unfortunately how you feel about it. Your boyfriend has already said that he would not be cool with it unless he was participating. So therefore, it's not going to happen for you unless you either let him participate, dump him and get someone who won't mind, or lie to him and do it behind his back. It is unfair. You are asking him to acquiese to something sexually that he is uncomfortable with. If you want to be with a woman so much, but basically use them as a sex toy, why not just watch some girl-on-girl and use a toy on yourself?
purple157 responded:
"I am scared to do something like that because I think it might damage our relationship." -- that says you shouldn't do it right there. "messing around" with anyone - guy or girl - while dating someone is called Cheating. Unless you can get your bf, whom you "love him to death" to agree to this, I would just leave a fantasy a fantasy.
Handytim responded:
for a lot of people, sexuality is be explored..watching FF films or toys would feed the fantasies I love different combinations :smile:
Handytim responded:
Im in a male LTR, and STILL fantasize about the girls I dated in college..

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a momma of two silly monkeys, Orion is almost 12 and Charlotte was born 11/5/10. I live in the Pacific NW with my partner of almost 11 years and ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.