Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
messing around with girls...
aquamia posted:
I've been with my boyfriend for over three years and I love him to death, but in the past I really enjoyed messing around with some of my girlfriends. So lately I have found myself fantasizing about being with another woman... I tried to bring this up with him to see if he would be okay with it, but his response was that he would get too jealous and that the only way he would consider it would be if he could be involved too. I am scared to do something like that because I think it might damage our relationship. I, in no way am considering leaving him or do I want to be in a serious relationship with another woman... I just feel like I have a purely physical desire to be with another girl. Is it unfair of me to ask for this?? I know some people will say that messing around with a guy or a girl is the same thing, but I truly feel like two girls messing around for fun is completely different. Please help.

3point14 responded:
It doesn't matter how I feel about it, how other random people feel about it, or unfortunately how you feel about it. Your boyfriend has already said that he would not be cool with it unless he was participating. So therefore, it's not going to happen for you unless you either let him participate, dump him and get someone who won't mind, or lie to him and do it behind his back.

It is unfair. You are asking him to acquiese to something sexually that he is uncomfortable with. If you want to be with a woman so much, but basically use them as a sex toy, why not just watch some girl-on-girl and use a toy on yourself?

purple157 responded:
"I am scared to do something like that because I think it might damage our relationship." -- that says you shouldn't do it right there.

"messing around" with anyone - guy or girl - while dating someone is called Cheating. Unless you can get your bf, whom you "love him to death" to agree to this, I would just leave a fantasy a fantasy.

Handytim responded:
for a lot of people, sexuality is be explored..watching FF films or toys would feed the fantasies

I love different combinations

Handytim responded:
Im in a male LTR, and STILL fantasize about the girls I dated in college..

Spotlight: Member Stories

My Story: I've been here at WebMD since 2007, but I've been involved in social media and moderated communities online since 1994, so you know...More

Helpful Tips

How Safe is Tattooing?
Our Skin Problems and Treatments Exchange Health Expert, Dr. Susan Evans discusses just how safe tattooing is. Besides learning there is ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 23 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.