Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Happy New Year!
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Best wishes for a Happy New Year!

I thought you might enjoy this slideshow with the Top Ten Health Stories of 2009. This included Octomom, Acetaminophen dosage, unpopular new mammogram guidelines, H1N1, and the passing of a number of celebrities.

Check out Dr. Rod Moser's blog for the Medical Darwin Awards. Just how do they go to the bathroom in a long distance bike race? You've heard of May-December marriages, but what do you call a 17 year old and a 112 year old? How about a bank robber who has an oxygen tank? Take a look and read these stories and more.

Then you can check out a few more blogs that might be of interest:

LIFE WORKS ? TEVIS TROWER--Meaning, Power, and Spirit in the New Year blogs.webmd.com/life-works/2009/12/meaning-power-and-spirit-in-new-year.html The important spirits at a party aren?t the ones in a bottle; a New Year?s message with value throughout the year.

HEALTHY RECIPE DOCTOR ? ELAINE MAGEE--Soy Eggnog?That Can?t Be Good, Right? blogs.webmd.com/healthy-recipe-doctor/2009/12/soy-eggnogthat-cant-be-good-right.html Elaine tastes soy-nog.

HEALTHY RECIPE DOCTOR ? ELAINE MAGEE--What Happens When You Invite The WebMD Recipe Doctor To Your Cookie Party? blogs.webmd.com/healthy-recipe-doctor/2009/12/what-happens-when-you-invite-webmd.html Intro to a cookie makeover series.

HEALTHY BEGINS HERE--How to Grow Organic Food Indoors blogs.webmd.com/health-ehome/2009/12/how-to-grow-organic-food-indoors.html If you can grow houseplants, you can grow organic herbs and produce indoors too.

HEALTHY BEGINS HERE--10 Tips to Detoxify Your Diet blogs.webmd.com/health-ehome/2009/12/10-tips-to-detoxify-your-diet.html If you plan on taking better care of yourself in the New Year, here are 10 tips to help you towards your goal.

CHILD HEALTH 411 ? DR. ARI BROWN--New Year's Resolutions blogs.webmd.com/child-health-411/2009/12/new-years-resolutions.html Healthy resolutions for the entire family.

ALL EARS ? DR. MOSER--Birth Rate Rising Among Teenagers blogs.webmd.com/all-ears/2009/12/birth-rate-rising-among-teenagers.html Rod?s take on teen pregnancy, condoms, birth control, and talking to your kids about sex

Cheers to all for a wonderful 2010!

Byroney

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am an African-American male, age 40. Like anybody else, I am concerned about issues regarding my health. I grew so tired of doing general searches f...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.