Skip to content
Where to meet a transexual/shemale
Fun4meandU posted:
I would love to meet and have sex with a transexual/shemale, but have no idea how to go about it? Are there sites and/or places to meet? I am on the east coast arond DC/Balt. Just wondering...

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Dear Fun4meandU, I would suggest checking out your local GLBTT center. You can also check gay and lesbian publications in the area you live. You might try looking into GLBTT-friendly places to hang out in your area. You might try searching Google or another search engine, too. A transsexual is not the same as an intersexed or transgendered person. I'd suggest you research that. My intersexed friends loathe the term "shemale," and others do not care for "hermaphrodite," so you may want to reconsider using them. Also, while this may be an appealing fantasy to you, an intersexed person may have no interest in it. Certainly, it does not treat them as a complex and complete individual with many interests and desires, but rather as a novel bed toy. Yours in health, Byroney

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am an African-American male, age 40. Like anybody else, I am concerned about issues regarding my health. I grew so tired of doing general searches f...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.