Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Fantisies
loveVegas posted:
I am a gay male and would love to hear about some of your sexual fantisies.

curiousmale responded:
for me i would walk in on a guy after he had a work out and he is sweeating all over, then i would tell him i will help him clean up and u know the rest

Nieciedo responded:
My most enduring fantasies tend to be military-themed. For example, I could be keep a comrade-in-arms company during a brief lull in a battle, or - depending on the mood -- I could be the commandant of a POW camp.

The setting for me usually tends to be the future, sort of like in the Honorverse.

loveVegas responded:
I have fantisies about well built men and nice penises. Would love to be able to watch them as they have fun with themselves. It also might be nice just to be able to rub there chest and legs. What do you guys think about when you fantisies about other men?

Nieciedo responded:
Hairy chests and legs are a major turn on for me, and tight rear ends.

I like to fantasize about performing oral sex and swallowing their semen and topping them in anal sex (of course, these are my favorite real-life activities, too)

loveVegas responded:
I love the same thing. Nothing like a tight ass to get me going! I would love to rub it as he has his cock pressed against my body. Have you ever done anything with another guy, or just dreamed about it?

Nieciedo responded:
Let's just say I'm a very "friendly" person

free2playboi responded:
I want to be submissive to a man with some MILD bondage and discipline and to have him break my will and surrender to him in "sweet surrender" and be his bottom boi and wifey and houseboi maybe even his french maid for halloween

Alexco35 responded:
Since I was in high school I've always had this fantasy... You see I'm 6'220, Muscular, Football player built, and I would like to be dominated by a small framed nerdy/brainy guy... the small framed boys intimidated by the high school quaterback... that would always turn me on....

Nieciedo responded:
Alexco, That's extremely hot! I guess I fit the description of the other guy in your fantasy, and what you describe is fantasy of mine in reverse

rich1958nj responded:
My fantasy would be to have 2 police officers stop me and then strip search me making sure they check all areas with their tools.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Raven I'm 27. I'm bisexual I have a boyfriend and a girlfriend. If I had to choose I would have to pick my girl friend. She hangs the ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.