Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Friday Blog Buffet!
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Greetings! I thought I'd pop up some blogs that you might enjoy reading today and over the long weekend. Feel free to sample one or all--there's no charge for coming back for seconds. My favorites are Valentine's related ones. What are your favorites? HEALTHY BEGINS HERE--90 Non-toxic Ways to Show Your Love This Valentine?s Day blogs.webmd.com/health-ehome/2010/02/90-non-toxic-ways-to-show-your-love.html Roses are red. Violets are blue. The very best gifts are those that don?t harm you. How to Avoid the Sneakiest Sources of BPA blogs.webmd.com/health-ehome/2010/02/how-to-avoid-sneakiest-sources-of-bpa.html You?ll be shocked to learn all of the ways you are exposed to BPA. ALL EARS ? DR. ROD MOSER--Wasted Medical Visits blogs.webmd.com/all-ears/2010/02/wasted-medical-visits.html When should you go to urgent care and when should stay home? Short Term Memory blogs.webmd.com/all-ears/2010/02/short-term-memory.html Dr. Moser has been meaning to write about this for some time ? but he kept forgetting? THE HEART BEAT ? DR. JAMES BECKERMAN--Sex and Your Heart blogs.webmd.com/heart-disease/2010/02/sex-and-your-heart.html Sex is good for your heart, but is your heart healthy enough for sex? COSMETIC SURGERY ? DR. ROBERT KOTLER--Foods That Can Help You Heal blogs.webmd.com/cosmetic-surgery/2010/02/foods-that-can-help-you-heal.html How you can help your body bounce back after cosmetic plastic surgery. Is Your Plastic Surgeon on Speed Dial? blogs.webmd.com/cosmetic-surgery/2010/02/is-your-plastic-surgeon-on-speed-dial.html After cosmetic surgery, shouldn't you have your doctor's home phone and cell phone? HEALTHY RECIPE DOCTOR ? ELAINE MAGEE, RD, MPH--Romantic Dessert Makeover: Lighter Dark Chocolate Mousse blogs.webmd.com/healthy-recipe-doctor/2010/02/most-romantic-dessert-gets-makeover.html The most romantic dessert gets a makeover just In time for your Valentine ? and of course, it?s chocolate! Breakfast for Dinner: Omelet Night! blogs.webmd.com/healthy-recipe-doctor/2010/02/breakfast-for-dinner-omelet-night.html Make dinner easy ? make an omelet. CHILD HEALTH 411 ? DR. ARI BROWN--Obesity: Facing Up to It blogs.webmd.com/child-health-411/2010/02/obesity-facing-up-to-it.html Dr. Brown applauds Michelle Obama?s action plan to do something about childhood obesity. CHOLESTEROL MANAGEMENT 101 ? DR. MICHAEL RICHMAN--Herbal Medicines & Cholesterol: Part 1 blogs.webmd.com/cholesterol-management/2010/02/herbal-medicines-cholesterol-part-1.html Dr. Richman looks at several alternative ?remedies? for cholesterol and asks, ?Are they safe? Do they really lower cholesterol?? EVERYDAY FITNESS WITH DR. PAM PEEKE--SOS! Stop Over-Sitting! blogs.webmd.com/pamela-peeke-md/2010/02/sos-stop-over-sitting.html Just sitting there ? for whatever reason ? is bad for your heart. Get up off that thing and move! Enjoy! Byroney

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a momma of two silly monkeys, Orion is almost 12 and Charlotte was born 11/5/10. I live in the Pacific NW with my partner of almost 11 years and ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.