Skip to content
Friday Blog Buffet!
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Greetings! I thought I'd pop up some blogs that you might enjoy reading today and over the long weekend. Feel free to sample one or all--there's no charge for coming back for seconds. My favorites are Valentine's related ones. What are your favorites? HEALTHY BEGINS HERE--90 Non-toxic Ways to Show Your Love This Valentine?s Day blogs.webmd.com/health-ehome/2010/02/90-non-toxic-ways-to-show-your-love.html Roses are red. Violets are blue. The very best gifts are those that don?t harm you. How to Avoid the Sneakiest Sources of BPA blogs.webmd.com/health-ehome/2010/02/how-to-avoid-sneakiest-sources-of-bpa.html You?ll be shocked to learn all of the ways you are exposed to BPA. ALL EARS ? DR. ROD MOSER--Wasted Medical Visits blogs.webmd.com/all-ears/2010/02/wasted-medical-visits.html When should you go to urgent care and when should stay home? Short Term Memory blogs.webmd.com/all-ears/2010/02/short-term-memory.html Dr. Moser has been meaning to write about this for some time ? but he kept forgetting? THE HEART BEAT ? DR. JAMES BECKERMAN--Sex and Your Heart blogs.webmd.com/heart-disease/2010/02/sex-and-your-heart.html Sex is good for your heart, but is your heart healthy enough for sex? COSMETIC SURGERY ? DR. ROBERT KOTLER--Foods That Can Help You Heal blogs.webmd.com/cosmetic-surgery/2010/02/foods-that-can-help-you-heal.html How you can help your body bounce back after cosmetic plastic surgery. Is Your Plastic Surgeon on Speed Dial? blogs.webmd.com/cosmetic-surgery/2010/02/is-your-plastic-surgeon-on-speed-dial.html After cosmetic surgery, shouldn't you have your doctor's home phone and cell phone? HEALTHY RECIPE DOCTOR ? ELAINE MAGEE, RD, MPH--Romantic Dessert Makeover: Lighter Dark Chocolate Mousse blogs.webmd.com/healthy-recipe-doctor/2010/02/most-romantic-dessert-gets-makeover.html The most romantic dessert gets a makeover just In time for your Valentine ? and of course, it?s chocolate! Breakfast for Dinner: Omelet Night! blogs.webmd.com/healthy-recipe-doctor/2010/02/breakfast-for-dinner-omelet-night.html Make dinner easy ? make an omelet. CHILD HEALTH 411 ? DR. ARI BROWN--Obesity: Facing Up to It blogs.webmd.com/child-health-411/2010/02/obesity-facing-up-to-it.html Dr. Brown applauds Michelle Obama?s action plan to do something about childhood obesity. CHOLESTEROL MANAGEMENT 101 ? DR. MICHAEL RICHMAN--Herbal Medicines & Cholesterol: Part 1 blogs.webmd.com/cholesterol-management/2010/02/herbal-medicines-cholesterol-part-1.html Dr. Richman looks at several alternative ?remedies? for cholesterol and asks, ?Are they safe? Do they really lower cholesterol?? EVERYDAY FITNESS WITH DR. PAM PEEKE--SOS! Stop Over-Sitting! blogs.webmd.com/pamela-peeke-md/2010/02/sos-stop-over-sitting.html Just sitting there ? for whatever reason ? is bad for your heart. Get up off that thing and move! Enjoy! Byroney

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a momma of two silly monkeys, Orion is almost 12 and Charlotte was born 11/5/10. I live in the Pacific NW with my partner of almost 11 years and ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.