Skip to content
Please Read!
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Dear Members, At 12:00 PM Eastern Time tomorrow (Thursday, Feb. 25), our WebMD message boards will go to Read-Only status while we port over the past year?s content into our new WebMD Health Exchange. This means that you will be able to read messages that have already been posted, but you won?t be able to post new messages. Please be sure you have a support plan in place if you need support during this time. At some point, the boards may go completely dark for a couple of hours. During this time, if you need extra support you can reach out to our moderator team by writing to ExchangeWatch@webmd.net, understanding that that they are not Health Professionals and so cannot answer any medical questions. Please keep those for when our Exchanges launch. On Friday evening after 6:00 PM ET, the WebMD Health Exchange should be open and ready for posting. Later today, our moderators will be providing you with links to the Exchanges which correspond to your current boards. Be sure to save those links so that you can easily find your friends in the new community site. However, if you forget to save the links and you?ve already bookmarked your current boards/added them to your browser's favorites, your bookmarked links should redirect you to Exchanges. We look forward to seeing you all in the WebMD Health Exchange! Your WebMD Community Staff

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Raven I'm 27. I'm bisexual I have a boyfriend and a girlfriend. If I had to choose I would have to pick my girl friend. She hangs the ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.