Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Dancing With Myself?
    Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
    With springtime and proms on the way, we'll certainly see more reports of high schools, middle schools, and even colleges where same gender couples weren't allowed to bring a date or dance together. Not to mention the young men who want to attend events wearing skirts or dresses, and the young women who want to wear a tuxedo or Zoot suit.

    Did you or anyone you know ever have to deal with this? If so, how was it solved?


    Take the Poll

    What is your opinion on students and school-sponsored dances?
    • College-age students should be able to dance with any gender
    • High school students should be able to dance with any gender
    • Middle school students should be able to dance with any gender
    • Any age student should be able to choose their dance partner
    • Dancing should be restricted to the opposite gender only
    View Poll Results

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    I'm 59, married with 3 grown kids, conservative, practicing Catholic, and I'm bisexual. In our house I'm the bisexual one, my wife is not ...More

    Helpful Tips

    Be the first to post a Tip!

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.