Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Genital Piercing or Nickel?
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Thinking about getting a Genital Piercing? Ever wondered what Prince Albert, a VCH, a Dydoe, or a Triangle? Read the article and find out the answers to those questions, plus piercing care and more!

Wondering if you might have an allergy to Nickel Jewelry? You might be surprised to find it's in watches, zippers, body piercings, and more, so if you've had rash and itching after wearing silver-colored items, you may want to read this.

Do you have a piercing? Are you considering one? What about a nickel or other metal allergy?

Cheers,

Byroney

Take the Poll

The Genital Piercing Quiz--tell us your thoughts on body ornamentation!
  • I identify female and have a genital piercing
  • I identify male and have a genital piercing
  • I identify female and have considered a genital piercing
  • I identify male and have considered a genital piercing
  • I would never consider a genital piercing
vote
View Poll Results

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
"Have you ever had problems finding jewelry that you can wear without it causing you to breakout in an itchy, sometimes blister-like rash anywhere the metal touched?" If you want to learn more, read this great article on Nickel Allergies from our Health Expert, Dr. Susan Evans.

Byroney

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a momma of two silly monkeys, Orion is almost 12 and Charlotte was born 11/5/10. I live in the Pacific NW with my partner of almost 11 years and ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.