Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Happily Married Bisexual Man needs your advice...
BiBrady posted:
Hi!

I am a happily married bisexual man. My wife and I enjoy a wonderful life together - sexually and spiritually. She is aware that I also find men attractive, but does not like discussing it - it makes her very uncomfortable. Out of respect for her, I do not bring it up. I do not have male sex buddies - to me that would be cheating, and I love her way too much to go that route. My sexuality is something that I keep mostly to myself, with the exception of some highly trusted close friends. My family would not understand, and to tell them would create pain that I do not wish to inflict on them. Yes, it's easy to say, "They need to deal with it.", but not at the risk of losing my family that I love with all my heart and soul. Here's what I need advice on - how do I find other men like myself that I can talk to and identify with??? I am not interested in hookups...just a place to feel accepted and discuss issues. Can anyone help me out??

Sincerely,

Brady

beckleyguy responded:
BiBrady,

Same boat, email me at beckleyguy@hotmail.com

Ken

rich1958nj responded:
Brady,

I completely understand how you feel. I also am a bi-male happily married. Feel free to e-mail if you just want to chat.
rich1958nj@hotmail.com

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a momma of two silly monkeys, Orion is almost 12 and Charlotte was born 11/5/10. I live in the Pacific NW with my partner of almost 11 years and ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.