Skip to content
Happily Married Bisexual Man needs your advice...
BiBrady posted:
Hi!

I am a happily married bisexual man. My wife and I enjoy a wonderful life together - sexually and spiritually. She is aware that I also find men attractive, but does not like discussing it - it makes her very uncomfortable. Out of respect for her, I do not bring it up. I do not have male sex buddies - to me that would be cheating, and I love her way too much to go that route. My sexuality is something that I keep mostly to myself, with the exception of some highly trusted close friends. My family would not understand, and to tell them would create pain that I do not wish to inflict on them. Yes, it's easy to say, "They need to deal with it.", but not at the risk of losing my family that I love with all my heart and soul. Here's what I need advice on - how do I find other men like myself that I can talk to and identify with??? I am not interested in hookups...just a place to feel accepted and discuss issues. Can anyone help me out??

Sincerely,

Brady

beckleyguy responded:
BiBrady,

Same boat, email me at beckleyguy@hotmail.com

Ken

rich1958nj responded:
Brady,

I completely understand how you feel. I also am a bi-male happily married. Feel free to e-mail if you just want to chat.
rich1958nj@hotmail.com

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Raven I'm 27. I'm bisexual I have a boyfriend and a girlfriend. If I had to choose I would have to pick my girl friend. She hangs the ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.