Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
male sex
An_198082 posted:
i am married 36 years to a very satisfying wife we have had a very active sex life but lately have wonderd about having sex with a man----just wondered what it would be like to be with a man--love to look at a handsome man with a muscled chest and dream of having sex with him----i know i am way off on this and know there won't be a chance of carrying thru with any of my thoughts

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Dear Anon_4329,

Many people have rich fantasy lives. What you need to consider is when those fantasies take importance over reality.

If you and your wife share intimate fantasies with one another, perhaps asking her to role play something related to this fantasy might work for you both? She may have fantasies of her own she'd like to share with you.

You may also want to talk more about it with a therapist. Especially if you start thinking you need to make fantasy a reality.

Best wishes,

Byroney

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am an African-American male, age 40. Like anybody else, I am concerned about issues regarding my health. I grew so tired of doing general searches f...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.