Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    FTBS86 posted:
    I am a 23 y/o male. I have always been attracted to women and had sex and relationships with women. I have thought about have sex with a man here recently. I haven't been that aroused with having sex with a woman, i mean have had sex with a woman in the past few months, but it doesn't feel right anymore. I'm confused to whats going on. I'm saying its a negative thing, i just want to figure this out and go in a positive direction. Whether it be having relations with Male or Female and/or Both. If u have any advice please feel free to reply. I know ya'll arent gonna listen, but if u just want to reply on here to insult me and call me names, then dont reply. I'm here for advice, not to be subjected to others immaturities. Thanks.
    Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Dear FTBS86,

    No one here calls names or insults one another. Although our GLBTT community here is small, it's positive, supportive and tries hard to be helpful.

    If you haven't already tried sex with a man, then it could be a case of being aroused by something "forbidden." Or perhaps you are discovering that you enjoy both genders and want to explore men. Or perhaps you're homosexual, and just now figuring it out.

    It could be one of those answers, or it could be a dozen others. We can only make guesses because none of us here are professional therapists who can help you work through this. My suggestion is to talk this over with a gay-friendly therapist or counselor, and see if that helps you figure out what a good "next step" for you would be.

    Whatever you decide is right for sure, make sure to surround yourself with positive-minded and supportive people. It sounds like you might have been put down by others in the past, and you deserve to be treated better.

    Hopefully one of our members will pop in and drop you a line, too.


    Spotlight: Member Stories

    My Story: I've been here at WebMD since 2007, but I've been involved in social media and moderated communities online since 1994, so you know...More

    Helpful Tips

    Be the first to post a Tip!

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.