Skip to content
Video Games May Ease Pain
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Believe it or not, that virtual reality video game you enjoy might actually be good for you! According to the expert interviewed for this story, "Three-dimensional virtual reality video games may prove to be the latest weapon in the fight against pain.
In a number of pilot studies, virtual reality (VR) has been shown to reduce the anxiety and pain associated with a variety of medical procedures and conditions..."

Learn more about Dr. Gold's conclusions by reading the story, Video Games May Ease Pain right here.

Do you think video games have the potential to positively influence our health?

Byroney

sexkittenraven responded:
Im not sure because I'm not really into video games. I imagine they would though. They probably give you an adrenaline rush.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Raven I'm 27. I'm bisexual I have a boyfriend and a girlfriend. If I had to choose I would have to pick my girl friend. She hangs the ...More

Helpful Tips

How Safe is Tattooing?
Our Skin Problems and Treatments Exchange Health Expert, Dr. Susan Evans discusses just how safe tattooing is. Besides learning there is ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.