Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Byroney Where You At?
MirandalovesCalen posted:
Okay now Im wondering why everybody done split!!! I told C-19 I was gon cuff him to the board I see imma have to do the same to you!

Im messing with you lol. Are you okay?

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Randi,

I'm fine! I just don't work on the weekends. If anything happened to me, WebMD would have another moderator let you know.

What are you up to?

Byroney

MirandalovesCalen replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
You had me scared something happened! Im glad that everythangs alright.

I been keeping busy Im off my personal leave from work now, and it helps me too. Me a Calen made it official. I am so freaking lonely now when Im at home so I try to stay gone most the time.

I run more now! Do you run any?

What have you been up to yourself?

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to MirandalovesCalen's response:
Dear Randi,

I'm glad you were able to take some personal leave from work so you could reflect and regroup after your break up from Calen. Maybe there are a few projects at home you could do to give the place a fresh new vibe? A little paint, change the furniture around, add an area rug, etc. Sometimes it helps remove so many reminders and gives you a new start.

I ran when I was younger, but injured my ankles a bunch and don't any more. I do walk a bit every day. I've been weeding, mowing, and doing summer chores. It sounds boring, but I get a lot of satisfaction when the yard looks nice.

Byroney

RandilovesRandi replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
Summer chores, now you know its too freaking hot for that!! Literally! I be about to pass out when I go out sometimes!

Do you have a garden? Im thinking about starting one I dunno.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to RandilovesRandi's response:
Randi,

I have a flower garden only this year. I did veggies and fruit for two years without very good results, so maybe I'll tackle them again next year.

You can even get a flower box and put it by your walkway, front door, porch, window, etc. to give yourself a colorful lift when you come home.

Byroney

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am an African-American male, age 40. Like anybody else, I am concerned about issues regarding my health. I grew so tired of doing general searches f...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.