Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Byroney Where You At?
MirandalovesCalen posted:
Okay now Im wondering why everybody done split!!! I told C-19 I was gon cuff him to the board I see imma have to do the same to you!

Im messing with you lol. Are you okay?

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Randi,

I'm fine! I just don't work on the weekends. If anything happened to me, WebMD would have another moderator let you know.

What are you up to?

Byroney

MirandalovesCalen replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
You had me scared something happened! Im glad that everythangs alright.

I been keeping busy Im off my personal leave from work now, and it helps me too. Me a Calen made it official. I am so freaking lonely now when Im at home so I try to stay gone most the time.

I run more now! Do you run any?

What have you been up to yourself?

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to MirandalovesCalen's response:
Dear Randi,

I'm glad you were able to take some personal leave from work so you could reflect and regroup after your break up from Calen. Maybe there are a few projects at home you could do to give the place a fresh new vibe? A little paint, change the furniture around, add an area rug, etc. Sometimes it helps remove so many reminders and gives you a new start.

I ran when I was younger, but injured my ankles a bunch and don't any more. I do walk a bit every day. I've been weeding, mowing, and doing summer chores. It sounds boring, but I get a lot of satisfaction when the yard looks nice.

Byroney

RandilovesRandi replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
Summer chores, now you know its too freaking hot for that!! Literally! I be about to pass out when I go out sometimes!

Do you have a garden? Im thinking about starting one I dunno.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to RandilovesRandi's response:
Randi,

I have a flower garden only this year. I did veggies and fruit for two years without very good results, so maybe I'll tackle them again next year.

You can even get a flower box and put it by your walkway, front door, porch, window, etc. to give yourself a colorful lift when you come home.

Byroney

Spotlight: Member Stories

My Story: I've been here at WebMD since 2007, but I've been involved in social media and moderated communities online since 1994, so you know...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.