Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
O/T: What to you like about yourself? (not talking about your looks)

MirandalovesCalen responded:
Okay I dunno how I screwed up and did 2 threads and then my response was off too. Okay today is a slow day. lol.

My answer was I like fun part of me. Im a really down to earth person and I like to have fun. I dont go out to clubs or nothing but I like hang out with my friends.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Randi,

That's a great question! I like that I can help other people find support and help. I like my creative side. I like my sense of humor and my connection with animals. I like myself as a wife and mother, too.

I guess I'd pretty much have to say I'm happy with how I "turned out" and how I've grown. I'm looking forward to finding out how I change over time, and who I am in the future.

What kinds of things do you like to do with your friends?

Byroney

MirandalovesCalen replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
Sense of humor huh? How come we aint seen it here? You gonna have to open up more sooner or later now! lol. You a good person Byroney!

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to MirandalovesCalen's response:
Yeah, I'm pretty serious at work. You never mentioned what you and your friends enjoyed doing together.

Byroney

RandilovesRandi replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
Are you so serious that one of your brows got a permanent arch? lol. Here lately I aint really been seeing my old friends as much cause they kinda confused on who side to be on between me and Calen.

When we was hanging out we would play ball, go the the movies, go bowling, go out to eat, and sometimes even just ride around. I just like to have fun kwim.

The running buddy I been telling ya'll about we been hanging out. I kinda feel bad cause I know he attracted to me and Im just not into guys and I dont want him to get the wrong impression by us hanging out together. Oh God imma user now! Cause I just hang out with him to take my mind off thangs.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to RandilovesRandi's response:
Randi,

I know what you mean about things being crunchy between friends when a long-term relationship breaks up. Sometimes people feel they need to chose sides or something.

I figure if they're still interested in being my friend, they'll sort out their feelings and we'll be good. Otherwise, new friends will be coming along to take the place of old ones who didn't make the transition.

Your running buddy could turn into a best friend. If he asks you out, you can let him know that you're not interested in that, but would really like to keep him as a friend. Sometimes those relationships can turn out to be some of the most honest because there's no sexual tension.

I'm still laughing about your brow remark!

Byroney

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am an African-American male, age 40. Like anybody else, I am concerned about issues regarding my health. I grew so tired of doing general searches f...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.