Skip to content
Two New Communities!
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:

Good news GLBT friends!

We have two new communities that you may enjoy. The first is Relationships and Coping , and the second is Men's Health . Both have health experts on them and are waiting for posts.

Enjoy the boards and your weekend,

Byroney

RandilovesRandi responded:
Wow Byroney thats exciting will you be there as well? What about the Men's Health am I allowed there too? lol Im practically one of the guys.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to RandilovesRandi's response:
Dear Randi,

You're welcome to post anywhere you feel comfortable. While there weren't many, we did have women posting on Men's Health in the past.

No, I won't be on either of the new communities as a moderator, but they should be really interesting places to chat, ask questions, and share support. I'm looking forward to checking out the health experts there, too.

How have you been the past few days? Hope the weather is sunny in Randiland.

Byroney

RandilovesRandi replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
Ha I like that Randiland! Sounds good to me! hey Im the president of Randiland right! lol. Ill visit the other groups but Im gonna keep you company here. lol. Man I know Ive been pretty busy but God its like a ghosttown. Well not really cause you never left.

Sorry I abandoned you. I been pretty good Byroney. Its crazy cause I saw Calen the other day. I posted it on CCS board Im gonna post it here hun.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to RandilovesRandi's response:
Stop in whenever you have the time, Randi. I'll keep Randiland spiffy for your return.

I'd sure like others to join in and talk about whatever's on their mind. Maybe with the Prop 8 overturn, people will feel more like talking.

Byroney

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am an African-American male, age 40. Like anybody else, I am concerned about issues regarding my health. I grew so tired of doing general searches f...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.