Skip to content
Gay ??????
seniordavid posted:
When I was a boy my friends and I would suck each others cock and really like the fell of a stiff cock in our month. When we got older and started to shut cum that was a plus. I have'nt had any sex with a male for over 50 yrs. I wonder what it would be like to suck cock againg and how to find a man to join me?

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Dear seniordavid,

You may get a better reception if you look for friendship, first. Have you tried checking a local GLBTT community center or paper? They often have a calendar of events, clubs, and happenings that you could check out.

Yours in health,

Byroney

cdp7238 responded:
Hi Senior David
You sound like me, In my teens I had the pleasure of having oral sex with a friend mine several times. But, it was more than just giving oral, we would actually make love, kissing, touching and just enjoying each others bodies. That was many years ago, I married had children but now I find myself constantly thinking and dreaming about making love to another many. The problem is I found that in your 60's there is very little opportunity to meet someone with similar interest. I have tried Craigslist but am not comfortable with what I see. Do you have any suggestions on how a guy like you and me could find someone.
Carlos

oldguy2 responded:
Nothing wrong with you enjoying the penis..just finding the man who has one for you to "enjoy" gets more difficult as you age..Join your local YMCA, lot`s of like minded gentlemen there. Respect the "Y' tho, have your fun elsewhere..I found many men who I have fun with at the wonderful "Y"

oldguy2 responded:
Join your local "Y'.. many men are there to find another man to "enjoy"..

oldguy2 responded:
You`re just an regular guy..don`t worry about it..many men suck dick, ,married, st8, bi, or gay..enjoy

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am an African-American male, age 40. Like anybody else, I am concerned about issues regarding my health. I grew so tired of doing general searches f...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.