Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Risky Cat Behavior and Training the First Dog
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hello!

There are two new articles from WebMD that deal with pets, but in very different ways.

The first is about cats and how they love Risky Hiding Places . While cats need places they can hide and destress, those hiding places also need to be safe. Before you have to take a chainsaw to the cabinets like one owner mentioned, you might want to read the article.

"In the Washington, D.C. area -- a place of shifting political alliances, sudden attacks, and sometimes, bad behaviors -- Dawn Sylvia-Stasiewicz teaches loyalty, friendliness, and constant good conduct.
Unfortunately, her work is limited to training dogs. But her success may yet have an effect on the capital's human affairs." Learn more in our second article about training "Bo," the First Family's Dog .

Do you have any pet stories you'd like to share?

Byroney

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Raven I'm 27. I'm bisexual I have a boyfriend and a girlfriend. If I had to choose I would have to pick my girl friend. She hangs the ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.