Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
To Slow Cook or Not to Slow Cook?
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Chef Dominica Cetelli is going to give you tips to help use your slow cooker the Healthy and Tasty way. "It starting to come back in vogue to utilize a slow cooker or crock pot. In general, I am someone who likes to get great, healthy food on the table fast. I don't always do well with things that are slow. However, the amount of time it takes to prepare ingredients for the slow cooker *is* fast and I like that you don't have to think about it again until it's time to eat.

"Here are some tips on ways to revitalize flavor, reverse bad past crock-pot experiences, and have a healthy, savory meal that is not an overcooked pile of mush."

Time to share your favorite slow cooking recipe and tips below! Together we can make the perfect warm meal to combat the chilly winter weather.

Byroney

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am an African-American male, age 40. Like anybody else, I am concerned about issues regarding my health. I grew so tired of doing general searches f...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.