Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    transgender to woman
    An_245087 posted:
    I have a question with regards to other wives who may have a transgender husband. I have been married over 20 years and have recently found out my husband wished to transgender to woman. Any advice??

    Take the Poll

    Is there any advice for wives concerning transgender husbands??
    • Yes
    • No
    View Poll Results
    ralighter responded:
    I am transgender, married and finally starting the process myself. He needs to find a counselor that specializes in gender identity. This is very important step to verify he wants to. I have questioned it before but have made my mind up. After a few sessions go to counseling with him and ask questions. Do a google search for your local transgender group, Check lgbt website for info, and both of you go to there meetings. Most are very accepting of spouses coming and will answer questions with real life knowledge. I hope this helps you

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    I am a momma of two silly monkeys, Orion is almost 12 and Charlotte was born 11/5/10. I live in the Pacific NW with my partner of almost 11 years and ...More

    Helpful Tips

    Be the first to post a Tip!

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.