Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Gender Disorder
Wantha17 posted:
I am in love with a woman that believes that she is a man. (I hope I said that right) He is wanting to have some work done, but it is expensive. I want to help him to have a hysterectomy first. He hasn't had a cycle in 15 years and takes testosterone that stops that. The next thing that I want to help him get done is his chest. He is not large, but he is uncomfortable with them. He just wants them reduced. I guess my question is, is there anyway that I can get some help in Austin, TX. I don't know where to turn and want so badly for him to get what he needs. Can anyone help us?

NicoBrown responded:
I would do some research pertaining to this topic. Always before attempting the post op of ftm transition, it is always best that one get therapy. I have some friends who have are or have gone through this process. I am sorry that I can not provide any more then this.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a momma of two silly monkeys, Orion is almost 12 and Charlotte was born 11/5/10. I live in the Pacific NW with my partner of almost 11 years and ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.