Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Gender Disorder
Wantha17 posted:
I am in love with a woman that believes that she is a man. (I hope I said that right) He is wanting to have some work done, but it is expensive. I want to help him to have a hysterectomy first. He hasn't had a cycle in 15 years and takes testosterone that stops that. The next thing that I want to help him get done is his chest. He is not large, but he is uncomfortable with them. He just wants them reduced. I guess my question is, is there anyway that I can get some help in Austin, TX. I don't know where to turn and want so badly for him to get what he needs. Can anyone help us?

NicoBrown responded:
I would do some research pertaining to this topic. Always before attempting the post op of ftm transition, it is always best that one get therapy. I have some friends who have are or have gone through this process. I am sorry that I can not provide any more then this.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a momma of two silly monkeys, Orion is almost 12 and Charlotte was born 11/5/10. I live in the Pacific NW with my partner of almost 11 years and ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.