Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Be gentle with yourselves
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
I know this is a difficult time for many (all?) of you here and my thoughts are with you.

Take care of yourselves through the holidays, take it one day - one hour - at a time. Let yourself cry, let yourself breathe, and lean on those around you to help get yourself through.

I'm still here this week through Thursday but only sporadically after that until the new year. (At least that's the theory; I do find it hard to stay away. )

littlegirlinhiding responded:
Hi Caprice.(maybe trigger?)

Hope your holidays went well. I just came to this board today, but have been on others. Thanks for the nice message here. Between spring of 2008 and the spring of 2009 I expereinced two very powerful losses and since then it's been a difficult struggle. Things have just recently begun to clear up for me where I still miss my loved ones but the deep pain has eased. One of my losses was a pregnancy and I made my name on here angelsara because my husband and I had named the baby Sara. I hope that he and I were meant to have kids, but it's seems tenuous because i am 43. Well, I was just telling you a little because I've talked to you on other boards (with different name) and I feel like I know you a little bit.

littlegirlinhiding responded:
OOps! Posted under the other name by accident. New one is angelsara.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to littlegirlinhiding's response:
Dear one,

It's good to hear from you. I'm glad the pain is no longer at the agonizing level. It's such a hard road, isn't it? (((softhugs)))

May 2011 be a year of renewed promise for you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Putting me into words... To know me is to love me. I am not a complicated person; however people tend to complicate me because they misunderstand my ...More

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.