Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
my name is stacey
An_198060 posted:
on nov 16,2010 i gave birth to a handsome baby boy. he was born with transposition of the great arteries, meaning his heart grew backwords. i didnt know this while i was pregnant so it was a shock. he had to have open heart surgery.. but there were many complications during the process. he lived until christmas eve and he was taken from me. im having a hard time getting through! god bless Jeremy Aaron Bettsack 11/16/2010- 12/24/2010

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Oh dear, Stacey, I am so sorry about Jeremy and the pain you are now in. (((hugs))) Be ever so gentle with yourself and lean on those who love you and loved Jeremy.

Hopefully others here who have lost little ones will look in soon and share their support.

This is going to be a rocky road but you will get through it, one day at a time.

Remember to breathe.

Spotlight: Member Stories

looking for some place to go to help the pain I feel after the loss of my husband 5/26/20010. It seems like yesterday.I cant talk to anyone.I feel so ...More

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.