Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
deep sadness
TDXSP08 posted:
It has been four year since my mother last called me, i was the last person to speak to her 11:45PM we talked till sbout 12:05AM and she went to bed. at 4:30 her nurse checked in on her and she sleeping soundly ,at 4:45 she was gone, and that phone call you had no worry about for another 18 moths, hit me like a mack truck

Peace

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Welcome here, TDXSP08.

We never stop missing them, do we? (((hugs)))

Talk here any time.

grievingdaughter2010 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
No - I don't believe that we will never stop missing them, but how long does the pain last and saddness? Is it never ending--because it seems like it is.
grievingdaughter2010

TDXSP08 replied to grievingdaughter2010's response:
they say things we leave behind make us stronger,i didnt leave Her behind cancer stole HER from my how do yo tell cancer that.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to grievingdaughter2010's response:
Hi Wanda,

Grieving isn't a straight line but it does get easier as the months pass. This level of agony isn't never-ending though I know it feels like that now. (((hugs)))

Spotlight: Member Stories

I know life has it's ups and downs, & even in my sorrow I still have wonderful things going on in my life. I am writing this to get all of my ...More

Helpful Tips

lost my son in dec.10
New here so I'm trying to post to get answers for my greive & maybe even to help someone else?I'm looking for a good group who I can ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful