Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
deep sadness
TDXSP08 posted:
It has been four year since my mother last called me, i was the last person to speak to her 11:45PM we talked till sbout 12:05AM and she went to bed. at 4:30 her nurse checked in on her and she sleeping soundly ,at 4:45 she was gone, and that phone call you had no worry about for another 18 moths, hit me like a mack truck

Peace

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Welcome here, TDXSP08.

We never stop missing them, do we? (((hugs)))

Talk here any time.

grievingdaughter2010 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
No - I don't believe that we will never stop missing them, but how long does the pain last and saddness? Is it never ending--because it seems like it is.
grievingdaughter2010

TDXSP08 replied to grievingdaughter2010's response:
they say things we leave behind make us stronger,i didnt leave Her behind cancer stole HER from my how do yo tell cancer that.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to grievingdaughter2010's response:
Hi Wanda,

Grieving isn't a straight line but it does get easier as the months pass. This level of agony isn't never-ending though I know it feels like that now. (((hugs)))

Spotlight: Member Stories

I know life has it's ups and downs, & even in my sorrow I still have wonderful things going on in my life. I am writing this to get all of my ...More

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.