Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Specila Times
missmbby posted:
it been about 5 months now that my daughter has passed away now. I still think and wonder if i could have did something else different or maybe it was just ment for her to be in heaven. It's been hard these passed few months i had stared school and then had to leave i just wasn't in to it i could not think right.last night i wa looking at her bby pictures and i started crying and laughing i thought i was going crazy but i was remembering all the specila time that we had together.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Dear one,

Five months is still very recent for such a loss. I'm glad you were able to laugh in the midst of the tears. (((softhugs)))

It's possible that you will be able to return to school at a later time, when ready.

i_dahlquist responded:
Hi Missmbby,

I lost my mom, my best friend, about five months ago as well. It's been really difficult as days, weeks, and months pass by. Losing a child must be even more difficult. My heart goes out to you and your family.

I still spend a lot of nights, feeling like a huge part of me is missing. It's nice that you can see her pictures, and remember the good times.

A friend of mine told me, "Let go of the body, but cherish her spirit", which helped a lot. I hope it helps you too...

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a mother of two grown sons, have a great daughter-in-law, granddaughter and grandson. I have fibromyalgia and by the early/mid 90's tha...More

Helpful Tips

lost my son in dec.10
New here so I'm trying to post to get answers for my greive & maybe even to help someone else?I'm looking for a good group who I can ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.