Skip to content
FMLA of 1993
missingher posted:
I hope WebMd keeps this post. the 1993 Federal Medical Leave Act of 1993 does not provide for loss of a child. In mid January, Kelly Farley and Barry Kluger started a petition to change this act. the Farley Kluger amendment works to change this.Please join the 6400 letters that have already been sent. It is a NON partisan bill. Loss of a child knows no income, culture, race or political affiliation. To date, we have met with 8 members of Congress and are working with a DC firm to write the bill, pro bono. In memory of those we lost, we thank you..and WebMD.

here is the link:

http://www.petition2congress.com/3937/modify-family-medical-leave-act-1993/

Spotlight: Member Stories

My wife had many serious illnesses, and had even broken an arm and a leg last year. She came back from both injuries. I was her caregiver, and was abl...More

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.