Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
when will I stop crying?
mymadaline posted:
I lost my beautiful daughter 1 1/2 years ago, it was so sudden. I still cry every single day. Will it ever get easier?

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Dear one,

I am so very sorry for your devastating loss. I've never lost a child myself but know that any big losses I've gone through have taken at least a couple of years to really start feeling a bit more human again.

But it doesn't happen on its own. What are you doing to help yourself get through this? Do you have support with friends and family? Have you considered joining a grief support group in your area. And you may want to pursue individual grief counseling to help you.

And always feel free to talk here if it helps at all. If you wish, tell us a bit about your daughter. (((hugs)))

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have lost too many people in my life to count but the 2 that have affected me the most are my older brother who died in 2004 at the age of 32 and my...More

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.