Skip to content
Caprice
TDXSP08 posted:
I saw my therapist on thursday and some startling realizations about my life and since then i have had to tell my self that there is a reason to wake up tommorow there is goodness in the world . allot of self talk because my life flame went out and i could have just slipt away in the night just been a death by natural causes thing like when guys retire from workin their whole life and lose that flame and just slip away before sunrise, anyway i saw my Pdoc today and i must have scared the heck out of him with that because he was like how about a nice rest in the hospital, an i said no i do not need a hospital i need to find my way back myself no hospital or therapy group is gonna do it its just gonna happen when it does on its own, and well some parts for my G/F's computer came in so i went down to put them in and her 22 yr old son was arguing with her 14 yr old daughter so as i worked on the computer , i mediated the kids ,the computer was happy the kids where happy my G/F was Happy and my life fire was burning again i had purpose i had use, i was not just a disabled mid life guy who lost the genetic lottery and his family.

Peace

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi TDXSP08,

I did not want your post to go unanswered for a few days and wanted to let you know Caprice is home resting after gallbladder surgery.

I am sure she will be happy you updated and glad you were able to get your life fire burning. It is obvious you care and support your G/F and her kids. I am impressed you could mediate an argument with them! They are lucky to have you in their lives.

Elizabeth

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
I'm so glad that you regained your fire, TDSXP08. When we let others in, even when it's the day-to-day things like what you describe, we can sometimes find our way back. It's in those connections that we breathe.

Thank you for updating us here. I really appreciate it. (((hugs)))

TDXSP08 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Welcome Home Caprice !!

Hopefully your taking it easy and are well on your way to the healing process. We all love our moderators (and if you cant tell i have a special place in my heart reserved for you, which i will tell you if you promise not to laugh, it has to do with that innocent picture and your unique name and the only other Caprice i know)

Peace

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to TDXSP08's response:
You made me smile, TDXSP08! See?

I hope being on WebMD, interacting with members and mods make YOU smile sometimes too.

Thanks for the well-wishes!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I lost my dad 3 weeks ago and it seems as if I just saw him in his casket right before the funeral. I am 52 years old and having a really hard time co...More

Helpful Tips

lost my son in dec.10
New here so I'm trying to post to get answers for my greive & maybe even to help someone else?I'm looking for a good group who I can ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.