Skip to content
missing my angel
omarigemini17 posted:
I just recently loss my baby boy at 37 weeks of pregnancy. It was so hard to bury him in his tiny coffin and know that I would never here his cry. I do realize that I am lucky to have been to hold him for a brief moment before he was taken away.Everyday it gets harder to face reality and know that it really even happened. If anyone has gone through this, please let me know how you dealt with it.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Dear Omarigemini,

I am so sorry. I can imagine how much pain you're now in. (((hugs))) Do you have support around you, even if others can't understand exactly how you feel?

While you're waiting for responses here, try also posting on our Coping with Pregnancy Loss community . While you were much further along than most of those who post there, they will offer you a lot of support.

Be gentle with yourself.

Spotlight: Member Stories

the year 2009 was an extremely bad year for me and my son. my brother passed away suddenly in march, followed by my other brother in october and then ...More

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.