Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1.Head over to this page:

    2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at

    Scared and Stressed
    An_198070 posted:
    My boyfriend is gone at a camp with no form of communication. And I have expirienced hair loss, a recent breakout, and a spike in my pre existing OCD. How do I cope with this or what can I do?
    Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Hi LingLing,

    Think through what it is that is frightening you about his absence. Write it out if it helps, journal, write to him (even though you can't contact him), etc.

    Are you keeping busy while he's away?

    I encourage you to post your message on our Anxiety & Panic Community. Dr. Farrell there may have some thoughts for you.

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    I lost my dad 3 weeks ago and it seems as if I just saw him in his casket right before the funeral. I am 52 years old and having a really hard time co...More

    Helpful Tips

    lost my son in dec.10
    New here so I'm trying to post to get answers for my greive & maybe even to help someone else?I'm looking for a good group who I can ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    5 of 9 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.