Skip to content
Caprice, Looking for Reputable Book on ANGER
An_198072 posted:
I have issues with anger that have gone on before losing a loved one but only seem to have gotten worse in the six years later. Can you or anyone guide me to the best reading rescources for anger management? I have anger that is not healthy and I would really like to find a way out of it but don't trust just any of the books out there on the subject. My anger seems to sometimes, often time turn to inner rage and I know it isn't healthy.

Thank you for your time.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
I hope others have some ideas for you because I don't really know which books are best for this.

In the meantime, try going to amazon.com and searching on 'Anger' in Books and you'll find a slew of books there. Read the ratings and reviews and descriptions to find something that feels right to you. (I just looked there and found a lot, some of which looked really good, and including workbooks.)

But also consider working with a therapist. Anger is often a secondary emotion (in response to loss, fear, etc.) and working on the core emotions and issues beneath that anger may really help. :-)

Spotlight: Member Stories

well here it goes,my name is pam iam 23 years old and i just loss my first daughter anglea maire.she was 2 yaers and 10 months old her birthday is oct...More

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.