Skip to content
I am trying to hold on...
Heavenbound7 posted:
It has been almost a year since I lost my Mom, then within two weeks, I found out my husband of 36 years was cheating on me, my daughter miscarried her first baby & after getting papers together for a lawyer, I discovered my "wonderful" husband hadn't been paying any of our bills, our home was in preforclosure. A week after that, my in home daycare folded, and I didnt have any money coming into the house. I went and put the word out to family & friends that I needed a job, buried myself into my adult kids & grandchildren. BUT, now, I can't sleep without help, I cry everytime I hear anything that reminds me of my "past" life...I can't remember or retain thoughts...I feel like I am losing my mind, teetoring on the edge & dont know how to turn around and come back. I get up to let my 2 puppies out & only look towards spending time with my family. My "almost" ex-husband seems to have moved on with gf & her family, not connecting with our kids or grandchildren...I am holding on to my Lord God....and I keep's the only peace I seem to have anymore...
Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
I'm so sorry to read about all that is going on for you! My gosh you have been through so much, I'm glad you found us and I hope talking about it here will help you a bit.
Is there anyway you can get some free counseling in your area? Even a church member that can help or someone there you can lean on?
You need some help, you need to sort things out.
I'm glad you are here. (((hugs)))

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have seen a lot of things in my young age (29) I have seen a lot of deaths I have help my Grandfather's hand and made him a special promise, the...More

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 27 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.