Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I am trying to hold on...
Heavenbound7 posted:
It has been almost a year since I lost my Mom, then within two weeks, I found out my husband of 36 years was cheating on me, my daughter miscarried her first baby & after getting papers together for a lawyer, I discovered my "wonderful" husband hadn't been paying any of our bills, our home was in preforclosure. A week after that, my in home daycare folded, and I didnt have any money coming into the house. I went and put the word out to family & friends that I needed a job, buried myself into my adult kids & grandchildren. BUT, now, I can't sleep without help, I cry everytime I hear anything that reminds me of my "past" life...I can't remember or retain thoughts...I feel like I am losing my mind, teetoring on the edge & dont know how to turn around and come back. I get up to let my 2 puppies out & only look towards spending time with my family. My "almost" ex-husband seems to have moved on with gf & her family, not connecting with our kids or grandchildren...I am holding on to my Lord God....and I keep praying...it's the only peace I seem to have anymore...

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
I'm so sorry to read about all that is going on for you! My gosh you have been through so much, I'm glad you found us and I hope talking about it here will help you a bit.
Is there anyway you can get some free counseling in your area? Even a church member that can help or someone there you can lean on?
You need some help, you need to sort things out.
I'm glad you are here. (((hugs)))

Spotlight: Member Stories

I recently lost my mother in September, 2010. My mother and I were very close, and I miss her everyday. Being 24, I feel like a very important person ...More

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.