Skip to content
inrirled
dem242 posted:
mourning the loss of my family friends and the things that are dear to me and myseld as a human being

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Dear Dem,

It is possible to rebuild those connections or create healthier ones. The most important relationship to work on is the one with yourself.

(((softhugs)))

dem242 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
just need yo say this here and then the thread can close, people say that i do not listen i know my actions prove them right. there are those things that are very dear to me that i will never forget but i have so mistrust that it keeps me from moving forward, i have been on the phone with my therapist, i see him on monday, you will see me around ,nut i have yo stay off the board, hey i am going yo back to doing the things i used to do it will keep me busy. i told chris that i do j respect the roles that you have but i think you two are the awesome two people o ever had the honor to know. love you

dem242 replied to dem242's response:
am sorry about the spelling mistakes, i am trying to be more aware, i do listen like i said there is so much mistrust and emptiness and it has gone on for some years, i cant fix that by myself because i feel so not worth it you are the best. i know this thread has to close i will not put anymore here

dem242 replied to dem242's response:
screwed up horrible on one of the boards, i just didnt understand, i hurt someone when i wasnt trying to, i am sorry but destruct mode in high speed, i dont deserve anything good

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married to a wonderful main since 05/2006. We lost our only child in 7/2010 to an accidental drowning. Our world has been turned upside do...More

Helpful Tips

lost my son in dec.10
New here so I'm trying to post to get answers for my greive & maybe even to help someone else?I'm looking for a good group who I can ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.