Skip to content
Depression
blueeyedsexygurl posted:
My name is Jeanie and i have been treated with depression back in 1997. But even though i quit taking meds about 2years ago because i thought i was better but it seems that i am going back into depression. My dad died with cancer in 1997 and i watched him die infront of me. That hit me very hard and i really havent gotten fully over that. If anyone sees this give me any advice on this. my email is blueeyedsexygurl@yahoo.com Thank you Jeanie

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Jeanie,

I hope you return her to check for responses because those are given on the board itself.

I'm sorry for your loss and for the ongoing depression. You say you are being treated but don't say what treatment...? Are you on medication? Are you in regular therapy? Therapy could really help you resolve the issues regarding your dad's death.

Beyond that, you may want to post on our Depression community , but there's no need to post your email address.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a disabled mother of three girls (all teenagers) and little did we know our lives would all change on Aug 6th, 2009. We had just moved into a bra...More

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.