Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Taking Care of Each Other
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
You are here because you have lost someone from your life and we are so sorry for your loss. Or you're preparing to lose someone dear to you. Sharing with others who are on the same road can be a powerful healing tool. Keep talking here as much as you need to, share your grief and your memories. And if you can at all, do some reading of others' posts and offer the same kind of comfort you seek.

We will not be looking in here as regularly and so I really hope you all will take care of each other. It can be a powerful healing tool to talk with others who are themselves grieving and, especially, to offer support to others.

And if you need a moderator's attention quickly, here are tips on How and Why to Report a Post .

Be gentle with yourselves and know that you will get through this.

33Smiles responded:
Caprice I really hated to hear this. Does this mean you won't be on this forum much anymore? you were one of the few who used to reply to us. WRiting helps me but only if I know I'm being heard. thanks.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to 33Smiles's response:
Hi Smiles,

Right, I won't be looking in here as regularly anymore.

You will be heard; others here are looking in too. (((hugs)))

Spotlight: Member Stories

My wife had many serious illnesses, and had even broken an arm and a leg last year. She came back from both injuries. I was her caregiver, and was abl...More

Helpful Tips

lost my son in dec.10
New here so I'm trying to post to get answers for my greive & maybe even to help someone else?I'm looking for a good group who I can ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.