Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Death of a Parent
opal28 posted:
My dad passed away four months ago, and I've never felt this depressed and hurt in my life. I don't know how to live my life, and I'm tired of feeling guilty.

wifeofnamvet responded:
Opal128....I am sorry for the passing of your dad....It is hard to go on with a normal life when someone we love passes...but 4 months is a very short time...i'm sure you are dealing with alot of emotions and sometimes it gets very confusing...give yourself time to adjust and don't feel guilty if you can have one tiny happy moment...i'm sure your dad would want you to be happy....you will learn how to live your life by taking it one day at a time..I pray your heart can heal.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a disabled mother of three girls (all teenagers) and little did we know our lives would all change on Aug 6th, 2009. We had just moved into a bra...More

Helpful Tips

lost my son in dec.10
New here so I'm trying to post to get answers for my greive & maybe even to help someone else?I'm looking for a good group who I can ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.