Skip to content
Dreams about my Mom passing away and her not acknowledging me!!???
cruick1113 posted:
My dreams are all the same. My Mom passed away from a massive stroke while staying a couple of day with me. She was a very active person. She died out of the blue, suddenly, and it was shocking to everyone, especially me. I've been having a lot of dreams that have my Mom in it, but she doesn't acknowledge that I'm even there. I don't understand this. I've spoke with some one else that had the same dream and they didn't understand it either. If you could shed some light on as to why in my dreams about my Mom ignoring me in my dreams with her in them it would be would be so greatly appreciated! Thanks for your time!!
Sincerely, Robin

wifeofnamvet responded:
Robin... I am sorry for the loss of your mom...I am not a counselor or expert in any way...I lost my husband a little over 2 years ago...I know how uneasy these dreams tend to make you feel....it was a year before I started dreaming of my husand and like you (with your mom) he was there at times but acted distant from me...I started to feel guilty like I had done something wrong....my sister-in-law would tell me of wonderful dreams about her and my brother (my brother passed 1 month before my husband) I really felt left out and wondering why he didn't love me any longer....But I realized that he knew I wasn't ready for him to be that close yet...but he was letting me know he was there...as your mom is letting you know she is there....when the timing is right your mom will be attentive in your dreams..like my husband has became in mine at just the right time....I wish you the best and maybe others on this site will be able to help you also......

Spotlight: Member Stories

I recently lost my mother in September, 2010. My mother and I were very close, and I miss her everyday. Being 24, I feel like a very important person ...More

Helpful Tips

lost my son in dec.10
New here so I'm trying to post to get answers for my greive & maybe even to help someone else?I'm looking for a good group who I can ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.