Skip to content
los of my sister my best friend
An_245928 posted:
my sister my friend who passed away dec,13 2011 at the age of 45 this a hughe loss for me and my family she leaves behind her husband,esteven,a brother and me her sister a niece and nephew and our huge family..it hard we are hanging in there ...we know she is at peace....and in no more pain...there are days i am fine i work,i take care of my family...and there are days i am looking for her ,all the time mainly at night,,,i have dreams of her of calling out to me .we talked all the time on the phone in letters...she was always there to listen to me and my brother..her family came first i jut need to know how to get through the firsts....like anniversaries,bdaysand just childhood memories i know she is my angel..watching over me andmy family..but i feel .as a wife and a mother and a sister ,i know life goes on..but ineed i need help on getting me and my fa,ily through the days ahead..like my dad fiirs fathers day, mymoms fiirst mothers day. throughmy sisters pictures,and music andg god and praying are helping...but as i move forward i feel there are days i dont shed a tear and there are days i ball like a baby...i feel sometimes i talk about her too much and somtimes not enough any ideas how to balance that out...i have delt with loss of my dear grandmother and the loss of the father of my son..and my mother in law who i miss each and everyday ...i miss them how come this hurt is a different....feel different?........thats all i have for now...my sisters memorey will never die...she will never leave my heart....

Spotlight: Member Stories

looking for some place to go to help the pain I feel after the loss of my husband 5/26/20010. It seems like yesterday.I cant talk to anyone.I feel so ...More

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.