Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Miscarriage
An_244158 posted:
Three weeks ago I found out I was pregnant. The following week I went to the doctor for my first appointment. The tell me after my urine test that they were both negative. My husband and I were both confused and I was upset about the news I almost felt stupid sitting there. The doctor then did a physical exam and couldn't determine anything so we went ahead and did a blood test. The next day I woke up and was bleeding and had a lot of cramping. I talked to the doctors office that day and they confirmed that I was pregnant but I was in the very early stages. They asked me to come back the next day for more blood work to determine what was going on. The next day confirmed that it was a miscarriage. I was preparred for the news but it was still hard to deal with. This was my first pregnancy and my first miscarriage. My husband has been a wonderfuly support system, but I'm still having a hard time with it. I talk to him about how I'm feeling and he has encouraged me to either talk to a therapist or other people. At times I feel very lost and not sure who to turn to or who to talk to. I've tried talking to some of my close friends about it but they really haven't through this and really aren't sure what to say to me sometimes. I'm cofused and feel like I haven't really had the time to digest everything and really delt with the loss of my child. Any feedback would be helpful.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a disabled mother of three girls (all teenagers) and little did we know our lives would all change on Aug 6th, 2009. We had just moved into a bra...More

Helpful Tips

lost my son in dec.10
New here so I'm trying to post to get answers for my greive & maybe even to help someone else?I'm looking for a good group who I can ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.