Skip to content
loss of my babygirl while with child
lostinthepast posted:
Not sure how to do this. i am very familar with death. lost my dad at 16 in my arms, and lots of death. But a year and half ago I lost the love of my life! my 23 year old daughter that was just a month pregant, i had to id her body. the pain is like 2 minutes ago. and the truth is in my heart of hearts there was foul play. see we lived together, we were joined at the hip but when i id her, there wasn't a hair out of place, a bloody bath towel and a messy motel room. i was just with her not 12 hrs before. but my girl used and i am stressing used to use heroin. she was so clean, all she ever wanted was a child. the m.e . and the police said it was death by heroin overdose by injestion. meaning it was placed in food or drink and the amount not controlled. most heroin addicts never injest. cuz they cannot control the amount. but i knew my girl, she would never of done that. when she used in the past it was with a needle, but she did it all the methodone clinic, counslers , therapy all of it. she was so happy her and i bought a place to raise the baby. this was just to say good bye to a bad boy in her life that was not suppose to be out of jail and was but the issue is this, i never have peace. and it is not just a moms intuition, cuz i brought someone with me and he even said there was foul play. my other daughter wont let me persue the issue, but my gut mind and heart wont let me move on. i see her every time i close my eyes i hear her saying momma thats the way she said it. she was so happy i died with her. anyone understand? not stupid here, i do see a physc. maybe talking will help me. thank you. i cry out to her all the time. i need her, she left me to fight the fight of life alone. and yes i do believe in God. I don't know how to move on, I dont' drink, once every 6 months, i dont do drugs, except what is perscribed which i was ive been on for 15 years for anxiety and i cannot take anti depressences, i have a sentivity, but ppl i lost 7 jobs this year i dont function. i fake it. lost in love with my lost child. kicker is i have another daughter, but i cannot be there for her she is so different, always has been. i try.

Take the Poll

how to cope??i have thought about dying myself a million times, just scared that she wouldnt be there to catch me.
  • open to suggestions to want to live again.
  • has anyone ever been through anything close to this ?
vote
View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have lost too many people in my life to count but the 2 that have affected me the most are my older brother who died in 2004 at the age of 32 and my...More

Helpful Tips

lost my son in dec.10
New here so I'm trying to post to get answers for my greive & maybe even to help someone else?I'm looking for a good group who I can ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.