Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
loss of my babygirl while with child
lostinthepast posted:

Take the Poll

how to deal with this loss?
  • open to suggestions to want to live again.
  • has anyone ever been through anything close to this ?
vote
View Poll Results

Illbethere responded:
Did you lose your girl to a miscarriage or was your girl pregnant when she passed? Sometimes we do not have answers. I have friends that only gave birth to miscarriages or still births. It is heart wrenching to watch them go through this. I have had a miscarriage myself having to deliver in my own shower. The doctor was sincere and told me that this was the worst part of his job. A friend just lost her baby last week and had to be rushed to the hospital due to loss of blood. You are not alone in this trial. It is sad because from the time we are toddlers we want to be mothers and it is frustrating when it doesn't work out for us. I do not have an answer of why but I hope that I provide you with comfort knowing that you are not alone. We are all in this together.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married to a wonderful main since 05/2006. We lost our only child in 7/2010 to an accidental drowning. Our world has been turned upside do...More

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.