Skip to content
I Grieve the loss of June
TDXSP08 posted:
Some "Bad" Brain Waves caused me to Die in my sleep,IF someone had not checked on me when they did i would not be writing this,after resuscitation i went into a coma for a week and when i woke up people would ask me a question and i go to answer but my brain was scrambled and they tell me to relax and calm down its normal you've been through a major trauma,

Major trauma all i remember is going to bed and waking up somewhere else ( ICU of the hospital) and then they start to tell me that i came in the E.D dead and they had a hard time getting me back.

It's a slow road towards unscrambling my brain and remembering what i was doing with things and why i put things here and where did i put something that i need.

And my big gripe for love nor money I CANT SLEEP in the past month i have slept for 23 Hours and 47 minutes,do you know how many sleepless nights that adds up to WAY TO MANY< ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU INSANE, i feel like a mouse in one of those stupid mazes except there is no maze its just an all white room with no doors or windows.

Peace

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a disabled mother of three girls (all teenagers) and little did we know our lives would all change on Aug 6th, 2009. We had just moved into a bra...More

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.