Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Side effects of my new med./pos. trigger/not real side effects kinda
bpcookie posted:
Got a new med., just what I need another med., and here are the side effects.

Call your dr. if you start to think your spouse is always right, if you grow a third breast, if you think that Edgar Allen Poe was sane, if your Kleenex box starts to talk to you, if you notice sharks in your swimming pool, if you thought the movie Titanic was a musical comedy, if you think you can build a space ship better than the aliens who visit you, if you start to grow hair on your back and you believe Big Foot is a wimp.
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

fuzzer29 responded:
Hey! That sound like the side effects of half of my meds! Poe was sane! I swear it! And Bigfoot? He is such a wannabe! A major wuss too! I would love to have a converstation with my kleenex box! I think it would prob have a lot to say! lol! These side effects sound so stupid sometimes don't they? I know a lot of mine say the thing about back pain, but how the heck would I know if it made my back hurt? I take so many pain meds to control my back pain, I don;t think I would notice if a new med made my back hurt. That is the biggest prob with pain meds- they mask the pain of the side effects of other meds so that we don't know if the new med is even giving us side effects! I feel for you sweetheart! It is very frustrating!
No matter how high the throne, there sits but an ass. Voltaire

bpcookie replied to fuzzer29's response:
LOL big foot is a wannabe

mommaange1 responded:
Geez....what is this med??? I surely never want to be put on it. My worst fear is of talking kleenex boxes. I see them giving me the eye in the grocery store, just waiting to start a conversation. Naurally it is no eye contact for me. I just run away afraid like a little girl

bpcookie replied to mommaange1's response:
LOL your too cute

IrwinsLady replied to bpcookie's response:
lol thats funny you two
Your heart is the only organ to know when its broken..

fuzzer29 replied to mommaange1's response:
I understand completely! Those darn kleenex boxes are creepy! I swear the other day at the store one was following me! I was being stalked by a kleenex box! How sinister ARE these things anyway?!?! Down with kleenex boxes! Death to all kleenex boxes! Uh oh, I think I just ticked mine off! It's looking at me funny- HELP!!!

LMAO re one was following you.

You know, now that you mentioned it, I think I Im being stalked by a kleenex box also. Every now and then when I look out my window, a Kleenex box wearing sunglasses is standing across the street, smoking a cig. and watching my house. Not sure if he is stalking me or my other Kleenex box. hhhmmmmmm suspicious.

fuzzer29 replied to bpcookie's response:
LMAO- we have way too much fun with this stuff! I love it!

Anyway, as the kleenex box was stalking me through the store, I tried to hide from it, but boy was it ever stuborn! It just wouldn't give up! I went to the produce dept to get a few apples and oranges to throw at it. I think I grabbed a few really ripe tomatoes just for good measure. I looked behing me and saw the darn kleenex box trying to hide in a display of canned goods. I thought "Ah-ha! I got you now!" So I threw the apples at it. Boy can those boxes move fast! Before the apple got there, the box had lined up some cans in front of it, so it wouldn't get hit with the apple. The entire display got knocked down. That darned kleenex box! I ran away so I wouldn't get in trouble by the manager- you'd be shocked at how quick a disabled person can go when motivated! I saw the box still stalking me through the various aisles, so I decided to go ino the restroom, where it would be trapped! I went through the aisles and came upon a toy display. I saw a dart gun, so I grabbed it. Off to the ladies room I went. I went into te handicapped stall and stood on the toilet to make the kleenex box search for me. The door to the restroom opened slowly, creaking all the way. I heard the box walkin towards the stalls ever so slowly and quietly. The door to MY stall started to open, so I got out the dart gun and took aim. I closed my eyes as I had no desire to see an evil little kleenex box, and I fired. I heard a yelp of surprise and opened my eyes. I had just shot a little old woman! OOPS!!!! The dart was stuck to her forehead!

to be continued by anyone who wants to! I hope you enjoyed this story so far!

LOL. Well I figured out how to do away with the evil Kleenex box that was standing across the street. I used a blow torch on it. He wont be stalking anyone any more

fuzzer29 replied to bpcookie's response:
Lol- What a great solution! Next time I go to the store, I'll have to take one with me- I hope no one calls the cops on me tho!

imbabydoll responded:
bpcookie
I have been away to long that was just a scream thank you
ibbabydoll How do you know when your out of invisible ink

bpcookie replied to imbabydoll's response:
You have been away too long, Im so glad that your back so that you can add your sense of humor to these silly little posts. But, I really do think Big Foot is a wimp. ;)

imbabydoll replied to bpcookie's response:
well lets go find him and whoop his azz

imbabydoll replied to bpcookie's response:
My Late Husband use to say I ate razor blades and gun powder for breakfast how hard could that little monkey be to stomp the crap out of him lol

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 34, single mom of 3 yr. old. I live in the NW... I paint and do anything else that has to do with art. (Sewing, crafts, beads, cards, scrapboo...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.