Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
kitty slinks into the room...........
slik_kitty posted:
armed with water balloons. she hides behind the couch. mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

fuzzer walks in and kitty splats her on the behind with a water balloon. snicker

ibbabydolls comes in next and doesn't see fuzzer, so kitty splats her on the back of the head. he he he

kitty changes places so she isn't discovered and sees taylor. she tosses a balloon and soaks taylor's shirt. mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

bipolargal wanders in and wonders what is going on. kitty lobs a balloon at her. sploosh! right in the side. tee hee

kitty sneaks out the door so she isn't discovered and sees snowy sneaking off. snowy must've seen what was going on, so kitty follows her, still carrying her balloons, waiting for the moment to strike.

purpledolphingirl4 responded:
beej hops in and has her super duper water gun armed an ready with soap, shampoo, and other stuff to splat at everyone.

then follows kitty out the room.

beej

snowyowl33 responded:
Snowy giggles at all her wet friends....hehehe.... and slips silently around the corner and out the door.....bwahahaha

slik_kitty replied to purpledolphingirl4's response:
hiya beej!!!!! glad to have my partner in crime back.

slik_kitty replied to snowyowl33's response:
not going to join in snowy????? gasp!!!

purpledolphingirl4 replied to snowyowl33's response:
sniffles, you not gonna join us for some fun? well i'm gonna go pout since u won't join the fun.

beej

snowyowl33 responded:
8) partner in crime??? uh ohh..me thinks I might be in trouble.....zzzzzzzzzzzoooooooommmmmmmmm.... Snowy zips off to get her bag of all things, and discovers a big pillow and blanket in there... she pulls them out and looks at her friends... then looks at the blanket and pillow...... I'm sorry guys, I've had a really difficult day today.....can I come an play soon?? now I need to sleep......zzzzzzzzzz

bipolargal responded:
<<<< regains her composure, and laughs at kitty's stealth attack. She knows she is no match for kitty's antics, so she sends her a YouTube video to enjoy. She tells kitty that next time, she should fill up her water balloons in the lake in this video, but watch out for the fish. Be sure to maximize the screen size and look close, so you won't miss the little fishies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HxxYzydsNU

slik_kitty replied to bipolargal's response:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! roflmaoooooooooooooooooo

purpledolphingirl4 responded:
OK snowy, you can rest for awhile and get better soon. I know how that feels to be feeling lousy. feel better soon ok.

beej

snowyowl33 replied to purpledolphingirl4's response:
hugggssss hon.... :) bbs

Hugs
Snowy

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 34, single mom of 3 yr. old. I live in the NW... I paint and do anything else that has to do with art. (Sewing, crafts, beads, cards, scrapboo...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.