Skip to content

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Im Back. What trouble have you guys caused?
bpcookie posted:
Hello my darling Beepers. Im hhhooommmmeeeeeeeee. I had so much fun, ate way too much, drank too much (thats the fault of all of you since I had to have drinks for you), gambled too much, spent too much but had such a good time, we stayed for one more day.

The first room we stayed in was gross, so I complained to management and they upgraded us to a suit and it was ssaaaawwweeeeeettttttt! It had a lovely view of the river.

I partied with Susie for 4 hours. Drinking, laughing, talking, until our backs and necks started to hurt. Then the stupid waitress kicked us out. No joke, she walked up and put our bill on the table, never even asked if we were ready to go, if we wanted another drink, nothing. It wasnt like we were dead beats, we were ordering drinks and food, we werent loud because their music was too noisy for us to be loud. She must have over heard us say that we are bipolar. I guess we kinda scared the poor girl.

So, what kinda of trouble have you guys been causing? fess up!!!!!! I bought post cards and will be sending them soon. muahs
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

slik_kitty responded:
glad you're back and glad you have fun. you'll have to read the posts to see what trouble we have caused. he he he

bipolargal responded:
Trouble??? Us??? We were all on our best behavior whilst you were gone (Looks up batting big doe eyes, and fingers crossed behind back)

purpledolphingirl4 responded:
scroll down girl. you will see. I'm glad u had fun on your trip. Oh well her problem that the waiter kicked ya out.

Well for me its been kind of busy doing this an doing that. Had to get in to see pdoc to adjust my meds and question the doc about meds. I tihnk I am finally able to see light at the end of the tunnel. That makes me happy.

beej

fuzzer29 responded:
I swear I didn't do nothin'! It was all snowy!! Uh huh! I swear! Hope you like the purple water in your pool! Very glad you're home!! YAY!!!
No matter how high the throne, there sits but an ass. Voltaire

slik_kitty replied to fuzzer29's response:
fuzzzzeeeeeerrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!! sshhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

imbabydoll replied to slik_kitty's response:
Don't worrie slik I got this one for all of you. It was my evil twin cookie she did it all I tried as hard as I could but she just had to come out I however did keep an eye on things and never saw one of us do anything you would have not approved of You know I don't cause any havic so I know you trust my word. All of us would just sit around at night and talk about how much you were missed you and hoping you were having a great time ............... gotta go fast did you see that bolt of lightning almost hit me Phhh got lucky that time see you when the storm blows over in like about a month or so lol
Welcome home cookie you were missed you
Hug and kitty how was that ? did I say it like you told me to?
ibbabydoll EVERYONE HAS A PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY. SOME JUST DO NOT HAVE FILM.

DizzyJgirl responded:
Yay! Cookie is back! But why would you think we would cause trouble? Everyone was on their best behavior. Honest.

How did Chewy do? I bet she had fun at her vacation.

slik_kitty replied to imbabydoll's response:
perfect babydoll. he he he

skypper responded:
trouble you say??? i'm as innocent as they come :) hehehe

fuzzer29 replied to skypper's response:
That was an alien impostor! I said NOTHING about anything! You see, us hedgehogs are sooo cute that aliens like to impersonate us all the time! I never saw any trouble going on here! And snowy? Well, she was just a perfect angel! We all were! I have no clue about the purple water though- must have been the alien impostor!
No matter how high the throne, there sits but an ass. Voltaire

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
uhuh, I notice that my board is wet.........water balloons perhaps?

bpcookie replied to fuzzer29's response:
ROFLMAO purple friggin water? What the Hell has been going on here?

bpcookie responded:
Slik, Snowy, Bipolargal, PDG, Fuzzer, BabyDoll, Dizzy, Sky, and anyone else Ive missed, something smells fishy, and its not the Lobster I ate either. hhhhhmmmmmmmmm

imbabydoll responded:
Welcome home cookie
I assure you you were missed by all of us but one, and I will tell you who in secret, would not want to ruffle any feathers LOL
NO Im kidding you she missed you the most.
OK Snowy send me that $20 you promised I said it. lol
As far as causing any trouble why do you think I have been laying so low? It was me all me Im so sorry lol
HUGS AND DON'T LEAVE AGAIN
ibbabydoll EVERYONE HAS A PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY. SOME JUST DO NOT HAVE FILM.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey. My name is Robin. I am from NC. I live on a farm. I have a 22 year ald son. I am a rapid cycling bipolar. I have been off and off meds for 20 plu...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 42 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.