Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
I Feel Soooooo Bad Now!
fuzzer29 posted:
I just managed to scare one of my cats so bad that he will not even go near the pet steps. I opened a soda, and he let out the most pathetic yelp ever from a cat! At the same time I think he jumped about the same height as the dresser- about 4.5 feet up or so. He stared at the steps as if the noise came from the steps, and then swatted the steps for daring to scare him, and ran away. He hasn't been back since, and I feel soooo bad that I scared him that bad! It is kinda funny though because of the swat- that was hilarious! I just thought you all would like to talk about things we have done that have scared our pets, and stuff like that.
No matter how high the throne, there sits but an ass. Voltaire

DizzyJgirl responded:
lol your cat sounds like one of my dogs...very skittish. She will bark at anything. Its odd because sometimes that annoys me but overall, I am actually glad she is a barker. One night I was standing in our hallway and my reflection was in the door window. She was going crazy because she thought someone was at the door. She will bark at us, at strangers, at nothing...lol. My son has a friend that comes over and she doesn't bark at him. Go figure.

fuzzer29 replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
Sounds exactly like Lucy the beagle too! She barks at everything and anything- this includes leaves blowing on the ground! I live in a very rural heavily wooded area, and there are leaves everywhere, esp in fall and winter! So we hear barking all day long! LOL re your dog not barking at the friend! Isn't that just the way?

bpcookie responded:
LMAO sorry to laugh, but OMG re swatting at the steps. "bad steps, bad steps".
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

bpcookie replied to fuzzer29's response:
I watch a lot of scary movies and I let out a scream when they scare me. So I have scared the crap out of my dog that passed away, Cookie, and I have scared the Hell out of Chewy as well.

bipolargal responded:
Sorry he got so scared, but at the same time that is so funny/cute. I just love cattitude, the old swat and run routine.

fuzzer29 replied to bipolargal's response:
They are soooo funny aren't they? I just love to watch them get into stuff! I adore the swat and run thing they do as well. The other day I was watching the same cat walk out of the room and he jumped a good 2 feet in the air for no reason- I guess he had some sillies to shake out! lol

fuzzer29 replied to bpcookie's response:
Been there, done that! I always feel so bad if I scare one of the menagerie. I sometimes have issues with limbs jumping for no reason, and it scares the crap out of Lucy- she runs off the bed as fast as she can all the while looking at the offending limb! lol I can't even sweet talk enough to get her to come back up onto the bed. She will chill somewhere else and about an hour later creep back onto the bed! How funny is that? I would go nuts if I didn't have these guys around!

bpcookie replied to fuzzer29's response:
You should see my Chewy, she is such a pouter. If we dont throw her ball for her 24/7, she hides under the bed and pouts. lol. so cute, yet so sad. She is very stubborn too, she wont come when she is called. She just gives us the paw. lol

fuzzer29 replied to bpcookie's response:
All of our cats do that! Talk to the paw!! LOL! I have to admit, I have never seen a dog pout like that! Mine will pout, but not like that- she gets this really pathetic look on her face, and comes up to you to forgive her, and to tell her how good she is and that she is the baby! I just adore animals! I love them all, and I just wish I could save dozens of them!

purpledolphingirl4 replied to fuzzer29's response:
Fuzzer,

I love your signature. it cracks me up reading it every time i see your post.

pdg

fuzzer29 replied to purpledolphingirl4's response:
Thanks! It's one of my favorite quotes of all time, and I'm glad that it makes you laugh. It's meant to be funny, in my opinion. I just love Voltaire- if you like this, I would suggest reading up on him and some of his famous quotes. They can be a little hard to understand sometimes, but they are a riot for the most part!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im 43. Was dx'ed BP1 and GAD about 6 years ago. Mainly deal with depression. Currently on lithium and wellbutrin. I have serax also but rarely (ra...More

Helpful Tips

Next winter
Don't eat yellow snow. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.