Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Hospital
Bildo2 posted:
Hey people, Sorry I havn't been around for awhile, Been in and out of the hospital for mania, geuss i was having too much fun if thats possible lol
But my pdoc finally got to see what my mania was like, He had the nurse to give me a shot of something that started with a h and told my parents that it would knock me out hee hee he was suprised to see me still up n kickin lol so they gave me another then ativan, anyways long story short they finally got me knocked out... Now I am taking Lithium with the seroquel. so i will be back around if that is ok with all of you... Hugs
Hugs n Stuff

bpcookie responded:
So sorry for your troubles. Im glad to see ya and welcome back. We missed ya. Hey, here is something to make you laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUxJVcz1aV8&NR=1
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

Bildo2 replied to bpcookie's response:
Funny, Whats worse is now I like the song.. lol
Hugs n Stuff

bpcookie replied to Bildo2's response:
I love the video. lol
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

purpledolphingirl4 responded:
I got out of the hospital 3 weeks ago as well due to the depression issue and had to get my meds adjusted. I am better now as well.

skypper responded:
awwww hope the med change works better for you, hugs

snowyowl33 responded:
Hugs Sweetie!

Good to see you!

Snowy

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Brittney. I love WebMD.. I got addicted to it at work because it was the only website I could access. Now, it's all I WANT to access! I...More

Helpful Tips

Next winter
Don't eat yellow snow. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.