Skip to content

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Want to know about your birth sign?
bpcookie posted:
Ok peeps, I have the real story on your birth signs. Tell me what you are and I will tell you what kind of person you are. ;)
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

skypper responded:
bet you all didn't know that our cookie is a psycho :eek: errrm i mean psychic ;) LOL
--------------------------------------------------------------->zoom :D

slik_kitty responded:
taurus

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
You are brooding emotion incarnate. One minute you're up, the next you're down, the next you've broke your favorite newscaster in the kneecaps, "just 'cuz.". You're very earthy, which may mean that you don't shower as often as most people.Taurus is a strange bird because he or she holds grudges about things that never actually happened. This may stem from the feelings of inadequacy resulting from being beaten out for first in line in the zodiac by Aries. All Taureans want to be God. Unfortunately, God is an Aries. You are generally tough to figure out because you answer every question with a question. Also, you won't come out from under the bed. Most Taureans love conflict. If nothing is wrong, then that in itself is something wrong. Some especially like bar fights. If they can't get into an actual bar fight, they will make up interesting stories about them which they can tell their friends right before they psychoanalyze them.Taureans are impatient and pushy. They are in a tremendous hurry to get to the nowhere that they intend to go to.

IrwinsLady replied to bpcookie's response:
sure im a pisces
Am I just paranoid or am I just stoned. by Green Day, song: Basketcase

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
looooooooove it!!!!!! roflmaooooooooooooooooo

bpcookie replied to IrwinsLady's response:
Pisces: Everywhere you go, laughter and comedy ensue. This would be great if you were trying to be funny. You are deeply confused by the idea of sex. As far as you are concerned, if it didn't happen in "The Velveteen Rabbit", it doesn't exist. You remember what you were wearing on March 3rd, 1981 but forget your own address. You have no sense of direction. The people you find going in reverse at 70 m.p.h. on the expressway are usually Pisceans. Pisceans are so zoned and perpetually endangered that they can bring out the maternal instincts of a Leo. Don't be fooled, however; many Pisceans can surprise you by kicking your ass and the asses of your four imaginary friends. Pisceans claim to want "honest criticism" of their work. Then they commit hara-kiri on the floor when you say you don't like it. Never try to use logic with a Pisces; he or she is living about three feet off of the natural ground or in Narnia. You cry over dead animals in the road but feel no remorse about mowing down humans you don't like.

Alkimos replied to bpcookie's response:
Hi bpcookie, Yes I too am a Pisces. I tell you what,It's very hard being a Pisces
Alkimos

bpcookie replied to Alkimos's response:
Hello Alkimos, welcome to this board. Its nice to have you here. Did you read the Pisces horoscope above? These are so funny, they crack me up.

I hope all is well with you. Take care. :)

MaxwellLover responded:
bpcookie

What is the real story of Virgo?

bpcookie replied to MaxwellLover's response:
Hold on to your hat, this one makes me bust up laughing.

Virgo: You are a pain in the ass. You regulate your breathing and color-coordinate the clothes in your closet. No Virgo in history has ever belched. Virgos clean every square inch of everything they own twice daily with a toothbrush. Everything has its place, and yours is on the floor scrubbing with a magnifying glass, checking for germs. Obsessive-disorder?You vandalize cars, When you are questioned, you tell the police that it was because "thejerk had a filthy car". The police usually let you go because they are Virgos too. It is easy to freak out a Virgo. Tell them they have something between their teeth. Then watch them scrub frantically at the imaginary thing. Virgos also have a hard time coping when they find out there's something under the fridge. But it's usually just a depressed Taurus. Virgos have read enough Hints from Heloise to know that the depressed Taurus can be coaxed out from under the fridge with a banana wine cooler. Virgos are cool because they will do your laundry for you. They'll separate everything by color and fabric until it consists of fourteen loads of three things apiece. Then they will put them in the washer in alphabetical order by name of manufacturer. Virgos are often found opening and shutting the refrigerator door, attempting to trick the light inside. Don't put cheese where it doesn't belong in a Virgo's refrigerator. He or she will go Jack Torrence on your azz. Jack Torrence was probably a Virgo in the first half of "The Shining". After that, he went all Leo.

MaxwellLover responded:
bpcookie,

Thank you for that. I can start my day with a smile. :-)

fuzzer29 responded:
OMG cookie, these are just hilarious! I love these! Thanks for finding these and sharing them! OH, what is a Sagittarius? My bro is one, and I would love to hear his!
No matter how high the throne, there sits but an ass. Voltaire

snowyowl33 replied to bpcookie's response:
LMAO!!! on the floor gf!! Depressed Taurus under the fridge, omg!!! cracking up here!!!

snowyowl33 responded:
Okay Cookie, toss me the juice on the evil Scorpio...

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am happily married to BipolarGal. She is a handful and I love her.

Helpful Tips

Next winter
Don't eat yellow snow. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.