Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
birthday line up please
snowyowl33 posted:

Ok.. Cookie is on Oct 7th (right??)

Michelle is on Oct 3rd????

Who else is in October?? Add your B'days if your comfy with that so we all know... :)

bpcookie responded:
yup lucky 7 for me sweetie
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

mommaange1 responded:
I'm Oct 10

bpcookie replied to mommaange1's response:
OMG another Libra. Here is your Libra (fun) zodiac: (dont worry, Im Libra too.)

Libra: You are the forgiving type and you don't bear grudges. This makes you an azzhole. For your entire life people will make a complete B*&%^^ out of you. Nobody will go to your funeral. You are oh-so-elegant and tasteful to the point of incurring nausea from loved ones. You are also bipolar as hell and can't make a decision on your own. You usually consult your therapist or TV Guide. They don't eat fast food or have any clue where their trash goes. Get a Libra as drunk as possible and he or she will still be able to explain the difference between café latté and café au lait. This is peculiar as the rest of us know that there is no difference at all

mommaange1 replied to bpcookie's response:
Fantastic!! Totally totally me. I always wondered why I bought the TV guide....now I know

bpcookie replied to mommaange1's response:
LMAO I love the part that says *this makes you an azzhole* yup, totally me.

IrwinsLady replied to bpcookie's response:
whats mine? im a Pisces, sorry Im not a Libra but Im just as nuts :D My bday is Feburary 29th, but I celebrate on March 1st for 3 years in a row til my real one comes along.
Am I just paranoid or am I just stoned. by Green Day, song: Basketcase

bpcookie replied to IrwinsLady's response:
I love yours, it cracks me up, especially towards the end. Pisces: Everywhere you go, laughter and comedy ensue. This would be great if you were trying to be funny. You are deeply confused by the idea of sex. As far as you are concerned, if it didn't happen in "The Velveteen Rabbit", it doesn't exist. Piscean women wear long floaty dresses and enormous amounts of unusual silver jewelry. On hikes. Pisceans claim to love the stars, but the only constellation they can find is the Big Dipper. If they cannot find it, they cry. You remember what you were wearing on March 3rd, 1981 but forget your own address. You have no sense of direction. The people you find going in reverse at 70 m.p.h. on the expressway are usually Pisceans. Pisceans are most likely to die by falling out of a window or getting run over by a truck. That is, of course, unless they live with a Cancer. Pisceans are so zoned and perpetually endangered that they can bring out the maternal instincts of a Leo. Don't be fooled, however; many Pisceans can surprise you by kicking your ass and the asses of your four imaginary friends. While Leos tend to achieve the most fame in the field of entertainment, Pisceans strive to achieve historical greatness by sheer fluke. They are proud to tell you that Michelangelo, Galileo, George Washington, and Albert Einstein, none of whom had an agent, were all Pisceans. What they won't tell you is that so is Ted Kennedy. Pisceans claim to want "honest criticism" of their work. Then they commit hara-kiri on the floor when you say you don't like it. Never try to use logic with a Pisces; he or she is living about three feet off of the natural ground or in Narnia. Their tools of debate are non-sequiturs, quotes from Elizabeth Barrett Browning, and, of course, crying. It wouldn't matter what linguistic devices Pisceans use to describe philosophical concepts because they aren't positive they know what they're talking about anyway. You cry over dead animals in the road but feel no remorse about mowing down humans you don't like. Cancerians say one thing and do another. Scorpios say one thing and do it just for spite. Pisceans say far too much and do whatever the hell they want.

IrwinsLady replied to bpcookie's response:
LOL thats sooo true hahahaha
Am I just paranoid or am I just stoned. by Green Day, song: Basketcase

fuzzer29 responded:
OCt. 29th!!!!
No matter how high the throne, there sits but an ass. Voltaire

fuzzer29 replied to bpcookie's response:
We do not!! Na na na na na na!

bpcookie replied to fuzzer29's response:
do so, na naa na na na :P

AlwaysHope4Eva responded:
Jan 21st!!!!

Watch out! Im on the cusp of aquarius and capricorn. as if being BP wasnt enough lmao.

mwahahahahaha

fuzzer29 replied to bpcookie's response:
Ha ha! You missed a "na"!!!! LMAO!!!

bpcookie replied to fuzzer29's response:
nananananananananananananaannananananaa ha ahhaaa not any more. ;) :P

Spotlight: Member Stories

Rapid cycling BP1 and PTSD, with severe depressive episodes. I am on Lamictal and Risperidone.I am 47 yo, and I live in the SF bay area. Very happ...More

Helpful Tips

Next winter
Don't eat yellow snow. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.